Gordan Gregov (zaku@nopay.it)
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:07:59 +0100

At 00.05 08/02/2001 , you wrote:
>Ok, I posted something about designing the GML T-shirt a while back and no
>one responded, but that's ok. I have figured out a design that is sure to
>please. Picture this:
> A zaku, gundam Rx-78, and a kampher (or other MS) in the
> charlie's angels pose. This design would be on the back and on the front
> i could see a little GML logo (design unknown). Maybe some sort of cute
> charlie's angels slogan.

I will get it!!!!! But now it's too early for me to point you some ideas...
leave some time.... if i'll get something, i'll tell you 4 sure.

Ok... why don't put three Feds on a side, and Zeons on the other??? Why
make 2 shirts???? Too much costs.... better only one T-shirt with both
images.... groovy and cool. Maybe with the logo on the sleeve

Gordan Gregov