Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 04:41:35 -0500 (EST)

I don't really understand why some people want MS gundam to fail. Doesn't
it dawn on you that he success of MS Gundam (aka First Gundam)is vital to
the continued development of Gundam as a franchise? Since Gundam isn't as
successful in japan as it was before Bandai is now looking for new markets
to bring Gundam too. The success of MS Gundam in the States means more
Gundam will be brought over which means cheaper and newer Gundam
merchandise. That and we'll finally be able to get the other series without
much trouble and maybe even get a new one or two.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.