Paul Fields (47r0n1n@home.com)
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:11:29 -0500

> I've been running a couple RPG's for my friends based
> on several gundam series and side stories.

> I'm just trying to find out if anyone else has done this. And if so, what
> rules do you use.

Well I use the Mekton rules and the Mecha Press rules with some Benjamin
Wright thrown in to boot. There is also a little Cyberpunk influence since
RTG
left all the cool outer space stuff out of Mekton. Its not ready for
prime-time
but my webpage gives some hints as to how I run my game...

www.tekfactory.com

More stuff is going up soon. There are pictures of the Gundam RPG from
Hobby Japan on my site, but I don't have the ISBN numbers there yet... I
will be getting a pic soon of Gundam Senki the Japanese Mekton for MSG.
In addition I use Cyberpunk Near Orbit, Deep Space, Friday Night Firefight,
Referee's Guide, Mecha Press issues 2,3,4,10 & 11 for reference.

Paul