Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:38:20 +1100

I've run a Gundam game using Mekton Zeta with some stuff from old issues of
Mecha Press and some house rules (esp. for dealing with Newtypes). If you
want a look at my stuff, its all at:

http://members.tripod.com/mithras_zero/

I've also got some stats for use with Dream Pod 9's Silhouette system.
Someone asked to have a look a few months ago, as they were planning to run
Gundam using Silhouette; I'm not too sure on the current status...

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Not sure when I'll
be able to reply though, as I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll do my best
to reply.

Jim

Oh yeah, Core & Nightingale have a page of links specifically for this kand
of stuff at the Newtype Asylum ('fraid you'll have to ask someone else for
the URL).