MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:11:24 EST

In a message dated 2/7/2001 6:14:54 PM Central Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

<< Hmm... I hope to god this is the return of the new Japanese carrobots.
Check
 out my friend's website:

 http://stormblade.tripod.com/carrobots/

 I still think the first season of the 80s Transformers is one of the best
 animated TV ever had to offer.

Believe it I liked the "next generation" series the best. Galvatron was my
absolute favorite, he was just so frigging insane it was awesome. He didn't
take any crap. I mean look what he did to Starscream in the movie.

Jason