GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:03:07 EST

So I've been a Gundam Fan, and an RPG fan for quite a while now. Wanting to
merge my two hobbies, I've been running a couple RPG's for my friends based
on several gundam series and side stories.

I'm just trying to find out if anyone else has done this. And if so, what
rules do you use.

(Palladium, Mekton Zeta, Jovian Cronicles, Battletech, Heavy Gear, Big eyes
small mouths, or the rarely seen and little mentioned Japanese Gundam
RPG{I've only heard a few rumors about this})

I use Palladium and Mekton Zeta.

Wolfie_8404

AIM: grywolfgls
ICQ: 35106067