Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:12:46 -0800

Yeh, I saw the picture on ToyboxDX the other day. Who woulda thunk that
Katoki could take what's arguably Ookawara's single worst design and make it
look almost cool =)
It still looks way too bulky, but at least it's no longer downright ugly.
And the good news is that there will be a normal parade scheme colored RX-78
underneath all that, so until we get a HGUC RX-78, it should fill in =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 2:04 PM Subject: [gundam] Picture of Katoki's FIX perfect Gundam figure