Vince Leon (vleon@email.arizona.edu)
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:30:42 -0700

Well I've gotten tired of building mecha kits for the time being and have
decided to scratch build a colony.

For the main body; I've thought of using a paper towel tube if I can't find
anything better. First cut out three sections for the windows, add the
mirror panels and the agriculture ring.

I've also been contemplating on designing something more to O'Niel's
original design with two cylinders and the agriculture ring in front of the
mirror panels.

Does anyone have suggestions and/or images of the colonies that I can use
for reference? Thanks.

Vince Leon
University of Arizona