Liam McGintny (rogan@videotron.ca)
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:38:58 -0500

Try the mechadomain at:

http://mechadomain.gundam.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 10:25 AM
  Subject: [gundam] Hi

  I just happen to get curious about what the other gundams before wing looked
  like and Thanks to Michael he pointed me too Newtype Asylum and found a
  reveiw for Full Armor ZZ Gundam and it looked awesome I've never seen a
  gundam that looked more ready to kick some *** just thought I would say that
  if you all know of other places to gundam pics(before and after gw) lemme
  know as I would like to see ics of the ther guindams as well k?!

  Seiya Kou