SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:25:19 EST

I just happen to get curious about what the other gundams before wing looked
like and Thanks to Michael he pointed me too Newtype Asylum and found a
reveiw for Full Armor ZZ Gundam and it looked awesome I've never seen a
gundam that looked more ready to kick some *** just thought I would say that
if you all know of other places to gundam pics(before and after gw) lemme
know as I would like to see ics of the ther guindams as well k?!

Seiya Kou