GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:50:08 EST

After reading several of the posts about different Ideas for Gundams Future I
kind of came up with sort of a comprimise that I'd like to see.

Basically, the Zeon and Federation use their resources to being to journey
out into TRUE outer space. A scientist on one side figures out FTL, and the
other side steals the plans, so both sides are equally matched. The
continuation of the UC timeline sees the Federation and the Zeon still at
each other's throats hundreds of years into the future. The Federation is a
collection of centrally located star systems, and the Zeon's are composed of
the outer systems, and groups of stellar "gypsies" who refuse to submit to
the control of the Federation.

Believing "space" to be their destiny, the Zeon tend to avoid planetary
colonization. The Federation, while having a strong space force, tend toward
planetary bases (even on planets where they have to build atmosphere domes or
underground)

Same old arguements, same possibilities, new battleground. (as long as we
don't have to endure another Kou Uraki. :P )

oh, and lest we forget, lots of new toys for us to oogle over.

No aliens, humanoid or otherwise to interfere. Well, okay, we're talking
Japanese Anime here, so each planet has to have some incredibly cute creature
that hangs out on the shoulder of a female pilot in the series.

Wolfie_8404

AIM: grywolfgls
ICQ: 35106067