Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:34:34 -0800 (PST)

exactly what i mean. who are we to tell what aliens
should be like? Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
says that we can not predict anything too far off. the
orbits of e- we can't even predict. why do i think
aliens would look human? cuz humans are all i've been
exposed to. humans are so deep that we don't
understand ourselves. otherwise we would have no wars,
and we all would be truly happy, and we'd have a
utopia. like Brave New World.....
we have much more on this earth to explain before we
even touch the outer reaches of space. look at the
deep oceans we have. the creatures down there are
strange. what are the chances of an alien being any
different than what we have been exposed to?

http://gundam.aeug.org/