Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:21:13 -0800 (PST)

hmm, interesting...you're including a gundam in
between two zeon suits....how's about one that's three
zeon suits and one that's three Gundams? Charlie's
Angels idea is pretty good. i can see it working. i'm
thinking Char's Zaku, Char's Gelgoog, Char's Dom, or
the black trinity. then we should have like the RX-78
series, RX-78-2 is a shoo-in, then the Alex, then the
GP01. all have prototype stuff. how's that?