Dennis Chang (mr_crocodile_jr@hotmail.com)
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:10:59 +0800

In the last post:
"2. Do you have the two volumes of the Victory Gundam installments of the
> Dengeki Entertainment Bible series? lf so, does the timeline in these two
> volumes cover the Silhouette Formula 91?Is this part the same as you and
> Mark Simmons' timeline(which obviously refers to the story of the comic),
or
> the same as GUNDAM.COM's timeline which only mention the RXF91 encounters
> the Crossbone Vanguard's Dark Tiger force During test operations in the
> Zebra Zone in U.C. 0123.02( instead of U.C. 0123.02.18 and obviously
refers
> to the story in the model kit manuals)?

Most of my Gundam books have been in storage since I moved down to Portland
OR
from Kirkland WA a year ago. The only reference books that I have readily at
hand are those that I've received since then, although admittedly they stack
up
nearly a meter high. I do not, therefore, have access to my EB collection
just
now.

I do, however, have a copy of Dengeki Comics Data Collection 12: Mobile Suit
Gundam, but the timeline in that volume starts at UC 0140 with the
reappearance
of colonyism and rise of Maria Pia Ammonia -- no help there.

That being said, I most probably echoed Mark's timeline on this part of my
timeline, since it's the same information with no embellishment, as there
would
be in one of my composite entries. "

So how about the official Gundam Big Bang Event program or the MS WARS book
from Kodansha instead? Are these helpful in answering this question?(Sorry
for making so much trouble for you, Z, as this question is really annoying
me and this is my last attempt in this matter, thanks in advance!)