Trevor Lemon (lemontea@earthlink.net)
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 20:43:30 -0800

Normally I would just send this to all the known So Cal locals, but
since the list is growing all the time, I thought I'd post this to the
entire list. I'm going to run a Front Mission 3 table-top game this
Friday evening in Garden Grove, California. I will be using home-brewed
rules with the FM3 action figures from Kotobukia/ARTFX. If any So Cal
local is interested, please drop me a line and I'll tell you where the
game is being held. If anyone not in So Cal is interested, e-mail me
and I'll tell you about it (and possibly see about getting you a copy of
the rules). Hope to see some of you there.

   Trevor in California