BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:16:19 -0500

From: "Leslie_R" <trojan@atoka.net>

> not nessicarily.. who says that any aliens would be the ones invading
> and conquering and enslaving the human race? maybe you could have a
> story where man is not just his own worst enemy but other's as well.. i
> think it'd be neat to see an inter-steller war story where it was the
> hairless apes that were the superior warrior breed.. could be the alins
> struck first, or were attacked, or maybe just a mutual
> miss-understanding.. and then you could have our typical gundam hero
> taking a prototype mobile suit and a crackerjack crew out to protect
> this new race from his/her fellows befor they exterminate the race

Never thought of this, but I think this idea is a very good one. Any Sci-Fi
series could do this though, they could just replace the Gundam with space
ship. It would be good if Gundam did this first of course! :) I find your
idea very interesting, it offers some unique possibilities and is original.