Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:53:28 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:47:55 -0800 (PST), gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> in a way, all are humans. think about it. how likely
> is it that highly advanced aliens would be spider
> like. i feel that the human body is the perfect life
> form. it is the right size and posture. a little
> fragile, but still....

I disagree. on our perspective right now the human body is the perfect life
form, but how sure are we? there are billions of stars out there and
revolving around those stars are billions of planets. there has to be at
least one sentient race in each galaxy. I never believed in the theory of
evolution but considering it an organism could evolve many ways depending on
its environment. we could be taking about organisms more agile, more
powerful in physical strength, resistant to foreign micro-organisms, even
resistant to extreme conditions.