Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:26:02 -0800

---

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:59:17 Federico Makabenta wrote: > >> On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:53:35 >> Federico Makabenta wrote: >Though they didn't know what Gundam show it came >> >from - the white head, two head spikes and facial guard made people >remark >> >"Gundam" instantly. >> >> What University is this? > >University of the Philippines. Last year's Lantern parade and the org that >cosplayed was UP AME (Anime & Manga Enthusiasts) - sorry for omitting some >details, but its for the sake of clarity to people who don't understand the >local context. ;) > UP huh. I should have known. There used to be group of otaku back in 1996 who decided to form some semblance of an otaku club in our campus (UP Los Baqos) but we just went off on our separate ways bascially due to lack of common interests. Nice to know such a club still exists in the school...it is still alive right?

Abet "Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!" Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html