Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:05:52 -0600

Ok, I posted something about designing the GML T-shirt a while back and no
one responded, but that's ok. I have figured out a design that is sure to
please. Picture this:
           A zaku, gundam Rx-78, and a kampher (or other MS) in the
charlie's angels pose. This design would be on the back and on the front i
could see a little GML logo (design unknown). Maybe some sort of cute
charlie's angels slogan.

If this sounds ok then please e-mail back. if you have any suggestions
please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks.

-Charlie