Dennis Chang (mr_crocodile_jr@hotmail.com)
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:40:19 +0800

Thank you for answering my question, Z,but could you answer me two more
questions if you don't mind?

1. In your timeline, you wrote "The Settlement Nations Congress is
overthrown by the Illuminati." in U.C. 0225, how do you know that? do you
get that from the PS2's G-Saviour game?

2. Do you have the two volumes of the Victory Gundam installments of the
Dengeki Entertainment Bible series? lf so, does the timeline in these two
volumes cover the Silhouette Formula 91?Is this part the same as you and
Mark Simmons' timeline(which obviously refers to the story of the comic), or
the same as GUNDAM.COM's timeline which only mention the RXF91 encounters
the Crossbone Vanguard's Dark Tiger force During test operations in the
Zebra Zone in U.C. 0123.02( instead of U.C. 0123.02.18 and obviously refers
to the story in the model kit manuals)?