Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:49:15 +0000

I got a PG spare Zeta kit collecting dust.. Im waiting for the Zetaplus
conversion parts...
Ill be waiting a while for it.. When I get time Im going to scratchbuild the
parts....

But yeah an MG zetaplus would rule..

An MG Ex-S would be interesting to see...

I would like to see an MG 1/60 scale F91.. Since its so small and doesnt have
many details, it really isnt fiiting for a PG.. But taking the old 1/60 and
redoing the joints would be a great idea...Also wee could se some resculpts of
the surface of the kit too...

A 1/500 scale series of HG MAs would rock..
Lets start with the Gpo3 Orchis w/ micro stamen Gpo3
and the Nue Ziel....