Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:49:20 +0100

Lim Jyue wrote:
>Dr. Core wrote:
> >Hi! Anyone knows much about 1994 Playmate ExoSquard Robotech toys?
> >I found a bunch of them in a local toy store. If anyone wants them I
> can get
> >a few :-)
>
> Heh. Can help me get a couple of Excaliburs? =) Loved those big
>guns. Too bad Exo Squad never released the MAC II. =)

Excaliburs? That's the dude with 2 big beam cannons? Sure thing, you want
them tan or light grey?

Sounds like you know what they are... How much were they when they came
out in '94? And do you or anyone has spare Gladiators? (the dude with fists
instead of guns/missile pods, it's very confusing, I think they are called
Spartan
in Macrosspeak?)

I can't find a single one of them, if you have a few to spare, I would
trade you 3
for 1. How's that?
Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist