Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 16:23:47 -0700

They're basically rereleases of the original Robotech toys, circa 1985. As such,
they aren't very amazing by todays standards. I have a few of the Destroids and
the Bioroid and they aren't bad, limited motion but pretty sturdy. If they're
cheap enough and you like the designs, they're probably worth picking up.

Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Musashi was not afraid to die, but his objective was to win definitively, not just survive, and he was trying to build up the confidence to do so. Let others die heroic deaths, if that suited them. Musashi could settle for nothing less than a heroic victory." - Musashi, Eiji Yoshikawa (1892-1962)