Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:39:10 -0800 (PST)

i never been there, but i can offer a wild guess:
the big green thing is the byg zam MA, and basically
you're trying to flee A BaoA Ku in an escape launch.
two GMs supposedly pull you to safety or something.
i'm guessing that you can see the Gundam battle the MA
outside the window. but i never been there. don't take
my words for it.
--- Eiji Hayashi <mirage_left4@hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>

I've just read on anime news that apparently a new ride opened in an amusement park in Japan recently which is called something like "Mobile Suit Gundam: Escape from A Boa Ku" where you're suppose to try to escape from A Boa Ku and a certain big green thing with two legs and lotsa lotsa mega beam cannons. When I heard about this I couldn't help but lol. This just sounds so neat. Can any of our Japanese subscribers here offer any details?

Eiji