Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 04:53:22

>From: Char Aznable <charaznable@excite.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: (rant)Re:[gundam] Sieg Zeon
>Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:41:53 -0800 (PST)

>there's these kids on TV I saw (I think CNN) and they were leaders of this
>guerilla group. I forgot where but they think the kids were sent by their
>gods thats why they made them leaders. I think their twins, around 10
>years
>old, you can see them holding M-16 rifles and smoking cigarettes. they
>claimed they have one many victories for the group. and they are real life
>kids

I remember those guys. Yeah, they were real life kids, but I seriously doubt
they're going out and slaughtering hundreds of enemies on their own, just
the two of them. They have (or had, anyway, whatever happened to them?) a
sizeable group of beefy armed men backing them up. They were figureheads,
whether they knew how to use M16s or not.

- dom