Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:41:53 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:29:41 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Not even Quatre had a normal childhood -- he is basically bred to be a
> corporate head, not a normal young boy. Why do you think he's such a
> brilliant strategist? As for the other kids...face it, these guys had
> upbringings that can probably only be matched by kids in Kosovo or some
> other war-torn place...

there's these kids on TV I saw (I think CNN) and they were leaders of this
guerilla group. I forgot where but they think the kids were sent by their
gods thats why they made them leaders. I think their twins, around 10 years
old, you can see them holding M-16 rifles and smoking cigarettes. they
claimed they have one many victories for the group. and they are real life
kids