DuckFlesh@aol.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:11:45 EST

tccrocks@tgtel.com writes:

> would someone mind clearing up to me what SD gundam is? , os it a show,
> manga, whatever. all i kow is that there are cute lil " chibi-like" gundams
> or sutthan.

I though we cleared this up, but a SD model is super deformed. its short,
fat, and has a large head. They arent any scale bacause they're
disproportionate. two and a half of them stacked on top of each other is
about the height of a 1/144 scale model. I like the little guys. I have a SD
Char's Z'gok. Its weird because I used gloss paint, but oh well...