AzNkId714@aol.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:58:03 EST

lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg writes:

> .
>
> I think this has gone far enough. A.C. and U.C. MSes never fought
> against each other, so we will never know which is superior. I think we
> should leave it at that, since the attacks from both sides are getting too
> flamish.

well...... havent fot until that sorrie excuse for a game came out... maybe u
know what i'm talking about ... gundam battle assault... as if battle masters
II wasnt bad enough... they mix characters like char, heero, fed pilots and
treiz! wtf is that??? thats pretty sad stuff for the states ya noe wudim
sayin?