Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:24:55 +0100

I have bought a CD with the symphony album of "Mobile Suit Gundam - the
eighth MS Team". There are some (I like all of them, in reality) very nice
musics in it but what I don't understand is what the last two songs are. I
am wondering if they are from the film "Miller's report". Their titles are
"Namae no nai mirai zu" (I don't know if the right translation is "Project
without name for future" or "Project for a future without name") and the
second (title) is "Open your eyes". The titles of the other ones are in
latin numbers (I, II, III, IV and so on), but there are not absolutely the
songs of opening and ending of the OAV series. So what are these two (unic)
songs? Are they from Miller's report or have they been created for this CD
only? If you know the answer, please tell me it.

Alessandro