Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:37:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi people!

Well, I was up until 3am this morning finishing up and
uploading this (last weekend's) update to The Mecha
Domain. A bunch of new stuff came in at the last
minute over the weekend, so the update had a lot more
than I would have uploaded on Friday anyway. :)

A batch of new ZZ mecha "Burke's" files, as well as a
few Gundam X "Burke's" files as well. Quite a few
previously-missing pics and ships from Gundam X, and
for you Kazuhisa Kondo fans, I just got in a copy of
the "Revival of Zeon" manga, so I just put up a BUNCH
of Kondo lineart!

Okay, I'm going to try to stay awake and get some real
work done here at the office today. Enjoy!

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin