Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:14:06 -0000

I've just read on anime news that apparently a new ride opened in an amusement park in Japan recently which is called something like "Mobile Suit Gundam: Escape from A Boa Ku" where you're suppose to try to escape from A Boa Ku and a certain big green thing with two legs and lotsa lotsa mega beam cannons. When I heard about this I couldn't help but lol. This just sounds so neat. Can any of our Japanese subscribers here offer any details?

Eiji