Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 05:34:19 -0800

>> Funny how you read the caption but didn't finish reading
>> the rest - the webmaster did express surprise/disbelief
>> about the possibility of stuffing a Core Fighter into the
>> GP03S, given it's got a linear seat system. This was
>> printed right under the caption.
>
>I am not "bashing" the webmaster for posting that pic or anything, I am
>just stating
>my opinion on the status of the "official" lineart.

I wasn't saying that you were bashing what was posted, it was just weird
how you read the caption and then said how the Core Fighter idea doesn't
seem possible given the linear seat, which was basically what the webmaster
wrote right under the caption. He was suspicious of the scoop just as much
as you did.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0