Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:16:54 -0800 (PST)

here's being hopeful. and may be you mean some one
like Mark Simmons? the picture there looks amazingly
like the one Mark made. but a CB system would be real
nice for the GP03S, which is one of my 2 favorite
Gundams of all time( the other is the EZ-8)

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/0083/mecha/rx-78gp03s.htm

http://gundam.aeug.org/