Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:07:15 -0800 (PST)

can't be impossible. nothing is impossible.

same thing: no other MS's needed to have a cf. the MS
gundam (which is what we should call the RX-78-2. they
all have diff name : zephyranthes, physalis,
dendrobium, gerbera, groundtype, EZ-8, G-3, zeta,
double zeta to name a few. the first Gundam should be
called MS Gundam...) was the first to have the CF.
none of the other ones had to have it either. this is
a nice surprise from Bandai. don't jinx it. and jus
hope it's sturdy

http://gundam.aeug.org/