Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:50:45 -0800 (PST)

i think they meant that the MG will be secure, with
parts made from ABS (which i hate BTW. Glue won't
stick to it), the bp will house beam sabers, and the
hands can hold bazooka, b rifle, b sabers, and shield.
i think that's the jist of it. don't believe me
though.
i saw the core fighter thing. that is so cool. i hope
that it's true. the CF looks better than the GP01's. i
can't wait. how much is it gonna be? 3000 yen
hopefully? i'm savin now!!

http://gundam.aeug.org/