Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:56:26 -0800 (PST)

interestingly enough, i learned almost all about
Gundam in about 2 months. but that's different. it's
so nice to see people my age getting into UC and not
AC.

BTW Gundam X was pretty good in my opinion. too bad it
failed. it could have been another UC paralel.

i cannot remember how i heard about Gundam. may be the
models. my first was the MG RX-78-2 ver 1.0. i got
ripped off so i didn't get into it again until i
discovered HLJ.com...