Gan (fstop@post.com)
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:52:39 +0800

At 11:48 PM 03/02/01 -0500, blazeeagle wrote:
>The GP01 has a Core Fighter, it is clearly used in the anime in a battle
>scene. The GP01 was the first and last of the GP series to have one, though.

<0083 spoilers>

I agree that the GP01 has a Core fighter, but when was it used in battle?
The only scene I can remember (it's been a while since I watched the show)
a Core fighter been used in battle was the one where the Anaheim spy stole
one to escape and got shot down by the Zakus, so that couldn't have been
the GP01's fighter.

- Gan