Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 17:18:44 -0700

Loran Seakku wrote:

> To any mac users out there that have the game "Escape Velocity" from
> Ambrosia software, I was wondering if any of you know of any Gundam
> Plug-Ins for this game? I've looked, and I'm sure there's at least ONE
> out there, but I haven't found any. Anyone know of one that exists?

I've looked as well, but haven't been able to find any. It'd probably be
best to check any EV file pages, let me know if you find anything.

Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Musashi was not afraid to die, but his objective was to win definitively, not just survive, and he was trying to build up the confidence to do so. Let others die heroic deaths, if that suited them. Musashi could settle for nothing less than a heroic victory." - Musashi, Eiji Yoshikawa (1892-1962)