Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:29:18 -0800

... no, piracy is piracy.
It doesn't matter if you download the mp3's for personal use or to sell, the law says its illegal to do so.
Of course, the laws are muddied somewhat in Canada. As the law stands now, I can borrow a CD you have and rip it to mp3's myself and then return the CD and i'm legally entitled to keep the mp3's ... however, it's illegal for you to rip the mp3's and send them to me. Crazy, ne?
Regardless, please keep discussion of piracy off the list.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: AzNkId714@aol.com To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 4:21 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] CCA Soundtrack