garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:25:14 -0800 (PST)

--- Richard Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> wrote:
> > im 17, and i got into gundam 0083 a few years ago
> > ive never been the same since ^_^
> > "not rich, but sufficiently obsessed"
> > couldnt have put it better, richie =)
> > --bob
>
> Well, right now, the object of my obsession is
> getting an HGUC Dom Tropen,
> which has not made an appearance yet in my local
> store....
>
> One fear of mine is that I may end up with a lot of
> kits in my house, to the
> point where I may have to move out, LOL!

that shouldn't be too far into the future! :)
considering you already sleep on the sofa. richie's
240+ kits already take up his whole room...:P there
is just enough space in richie's room to stand in with
all those kits around.

i swear...richie's room is like a shrine to gundam.
when you look at all the shelves, table and bed lined
with endless ranks of gundam kits...well, he isn't
known as the thousand gundam buddha for nothing.

-garr