-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 14:56:14 -0800

> how old are you guys? just wondering. some of you seem
> to be older, wiser, and experienced. And some of you
> (esp. Richie Ramos) seem to be so well off that you
> own almost every Gundam kits ever made.

I'll be 50 in September.

When I was growing up, the year 2000 was the cornerstone of science fiction.

Now, I work with technologies the likes of which no one in the 50s even dreamed,
most of it based on the work of ex-hippies who used to regard computers as the
province of the enemy.

And I'd trade it all for a personal rocket pack and a bubble-house on the
Moon....

-Z-