David F (lioconvoy@home.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 14:30:49 -0800

Hi

I am going to Vancouver, BC this coming thursday and I need some help finding a few places. First thing I want to find is this "Gundam Workshop" I have heard about. Its supposed to be 'behind' Yaohan Center, but I need to know where that is as well. Also J-Hobby is supposed to be a good place. If any fellow GML'rs know of any better, pronounced "cheaper" 8), places in that area please let me know. If anyone knows actuall street address, that'd be great, as I will have access to a car but my only guide will be a street map.

Thanks in advance,

Dave