Gordan Gregov (zaku@nopay.it)
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 22:06:39 +0100

At 20.52 04/02/2001 , you wrote:
>Can Someone give me a review of the MG Full armor double Zeta? Is it worth
>paying for, and are there any major problesm with it? I've searched
>everywhere and have not been able to find a review of it.
>Thanks to all those who answer my questions!
>
>Brian"Humans rule, Dolphins can suck it!" Potter

And, basically, are years i'm wondering about this:

Getting the Full Armor Double Zeta (FAZZ), do it contains also the normal
ZZ version? Aka, the FAzz without the extra armor and armaments?

The kit box conains both versions of the MS, or just one? I picked the lone
GP01 in Paris, and after someyears when i got the GP0Fb I discovered that
the box had both versions...

Thanks, Gordan