Doom4duke@aol.com
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:49:15 EST

I am gonna convert a Nu Gundam kit into a varition I made up. i need some
idea for weapons that are easy to scratch-build. I'm already making a Hyper
Mega Launcher. i ordered a bunch of verneir engine and nozzles from HLJ last
night(along with a Nu Gundam w/o fannals) . It is gonna resemble the Hi-Nu
Gundam in a way,but only paint scheme wise(its not blue and white though,its
gonna be black and white and possibly another color).
Thanks,
Michael