Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 07:49:28 -0500 (EST)

Not all linear seat/panoramic cockpit systems are spherical if I recall.
The ones from Z and ZZ were not perfect spheres. There does seem to be an
advantage to having spherical seats as they return tohat type in CCA.

------Original Message------
From: "blazeeagle" <blazeeagle@charter.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: February 4, 2001 4:48:43 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG GP03S!

> Because from what I know, it's simply impossible to build a linear seat
into a
> corefighter. It's like asking for a fast hard drive for a laptop (I know
not that many
> people will get this example, but it's the best I can think of at the
moment...)

The GP01 has a Core Fighter, it is clearly used in the anime in a battle
scene. The GP01 was the first and last of the GP series to have one, though.

Putting a Core Fighter into a liner seat is impossible, it's like having a
full sized 40 inch TV on a bike, there's just no room. A liner seat allows
for a 360 view. The pilot sits inside an sphere of monitors inside the
cockpit, so an MS would have to be one monster sized MS for both and the
GP03 is not it.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.