Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:05:47 -0800

On 3 Feb 2001, at 8:59, Neil Baumgardner wrotf:

> According to TokyoPop. Also says Kodonsha is taking pre-orders until
> 2/5 (although I dont think they ship internationally):
>
> http://www.tokyopop.com/netscape/default2.asp?target=/display_article.
> asp?ticket=AGMLY2H9DQRP

Amazon.co.jp will take pre-order, and they do ship internationally.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4063301109/

Their flat surface shipping charge is 1200 yen + 300 yen per extra
item. In my experience, it took them 8 days for my books to arrive
in Calif. Depends on the exchange at the time the book is shipped,
you may save some money that way.

A side comment on Amazon.co.jp. their inventory information can
not be trusted. I mean, Newtype 100% Five Star Stories book
aviliable for special ordering?!

Jim Huang