Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:52:12 -0800 (PST)

DuckFlesh writes,

> link works fine for me. the address is CBS... wait
> no, it's
> www.angelfire.com/anime2/zeonbase

Oh okay, it's working now. Aaaaah, another UC purist
site... :)

> (thats the worst
> joke I ever made. I didn't
> take you knocking AOL harshley, I was just trying to
> see if I could get away
> with calling you an ass.) :)

Don't worry, I wasn't offended. In fact, when I read
it, I laughed. I guess you could say I can almost take
it as a compliment. It takes a LOT to actually offend
me. ^_^

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin