Ghost (Phantom54@prodigy.net)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:43:49 -0500

sounds like the arm extends and they will put out the docking port for the
GPO3 in resin? (maybe for diorama purposes - just the docking port and a
small front plate of the Dendrobium?)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Federico Makabenta
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 8:07 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG GP03S!

To add some detail... saw this on another website.

http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/news.htm

Can't read Japanese... I use an online translator - but you'll see the
MG-GP03S as part of the list. After the list comes comments - here's what
came out of the AMIKAI translator:

"MG and GP03 secure intensity to the deployment gimmick of a fall DINGU arm
using ABS resin.
In addition to a movable formula, a beam saber rack can also be developed
for a pack pack.
As for arms, a bazooka shield (movable) beam rifle beam saber is attached."

Dunno what to make of this...

Oh yeah it gave news to a couple of other releases too...

GG Master Gundam \400Y March
GG Crossbone Gundam \400Y April
BB The O \800Y April

Fed