DuckFlesh@aol.com
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:14:08 EST

The kampfer is usually credited for having bazooks, ashotgunda, panzer
fausts, and beam sabers. It is also credited for the mine chain, which was
stored in one of four trailors Misha had placed on the colony. Also stored,
however, was hand grenades and a heat hawk. The kampfer is never said to be
equipped with these, but technichaly it has a heat hawk and grenades added to
its vast aresenal. I just felt like bringing that up. There was another
trailor of which the contents were not revealed... I wonder...