blazeeagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:38:34 -0500

The MG GP03S cannot possibly have a Core Fighter, as this MS has a panoramic
monitor / linear seat system.
http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/0083/mecha/rx-78gp03s.htm

I could be mistaken, that picture at that Japanese site sure doesn't look
official to me, it looks like something a fan with excellent drawing skills
did, as the offical line art I've seen is more refined, polished looking
then that pic is.

Oh, well, it's no big deal, as the GP03 does not have a core fighter nor
even a core block system and unless Bandai goes insane, which is not likely,
the MG will not have a Core Fighter or even the core system, for that
matter.